Rev. Dane Hall has served as Arkansas District Youth Director since 1999. A native of Monticello, Arkansas, Hall is an ordained Assemblies of God minister. He has served as associate pastor at First Assembly of God in Jonesboro, AR, and traveled extensively as an evangelist for six years. He serves on the Board of Regents at Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Waxahachie, Texas. He also serves on the National Youth Committee for the General Council of the Assemblies of God.
- Jan. 4th – Section 3, Country Catfish, 6:30pm
- Jan. 5th – Section 4, Pickle Barrel, 6:30pm
- Jan. 6th – Section 2, Bishop’s BBQ Saltillo, 11:30am
- Jan. 6th – Section 1, Lifehouse Church, 6:00pm
Born in Americus, GA, John was raised in the church. His grandmother was an evangelist and church has always been an important part of his life. Finding Christ at an early age, ministry was always at the forefront. Now, with 25 years of full-time ministry experience and degrees in Theology, New Testament Literature and Accounting, John Dougherty has served as a Foreign Missionary in the Middle East, Pastor, Church Planter and Youth Pastor. He currently serves as the District Youth Director.
- Jan. 11th – Section 5, First AG Cleveland, 6:30pm
- Jan. 12th – Section 7, Coye, AG, 6:30pm
- Jan. 13th – Section 8, Faith AG McComb, 11:30am
- Jan. 13th – Section 6, Celebrate Church Clinton, 6:00pm
Alabama Youth Ministries is a Division of the Alabama District Council of the Assemblies of God. Our purpose as the Alabama District Youth Department is simply to win, build, and send students, while equipping youth leaders to fulfill their calling to reach this generation in their local church. Our mission is focused on winning students to Christ, building them up in their faith, and sending them out in empowered ministry. We have many programs and events throughout the year that facilitate the carrying out this mission.
- Jan. 25th – Section 10, Boondock Eddie’s, 6:30pm
- Jan. 26th – Section 9, Kingston AG, 6:30pm
- Jan. 27th – Section 11, Connect Fellowship, 11:30am
- Jan. 27th – Section 12, New Beginnings, 6:00pm